Search Engine Marketing
Get your website to the top of the page
Search engine marketing is a form of internet marketing that seeks to increase website visitors by exposing your website to a wider, targeted audience, through paid placement. It is an excellent way to guarantee increased website traffic and increase the potential for sales.
Improving the position of a website in the search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of paid placement is fast. Often a website can be displayed at the top of the first SERP in the Sponsored Search panel as soon as the campaign is set up. By contrast it can take months for a website to attain a high organic SERP position.
Many of the leading search engines offer this type of on-line marketing, with Google one of the most widely used. This is also referred to as pay-per-click advertising as costs are only incurred when the link is clicked and you have a website visitor. The key benefits of a pay per click campaign are:
- it can run for any period and be stopped at any time
- it can target a selected audience
- fixed daily limits on cost can be set to control the budget
- in depth reporting makes it easy to see if it is making a contribution
- costs are only incurred when there is a visit to your website (a click-through)
We are currently running Google Adwords, pay-per-click campaigns for various of clients.
To find out more please email: email@example.com