Search Engine Marketing
Get to the top with Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing is a form of internet marketing that seeks to increase website visitors by exposing your website to a wider, targeted audience, through paid placement. It is an excellent way to guarantee increased website traffic and increase the potential for sales.
Improving the position of a website in the search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of paid placement is fast. Often a website can be displayed at the top of the first SERP in the Sponsored Search panel as soon as the campaign is set up. By contrast with SEO a website can take some time to attain a high organic SERP position.
Many of the leading search engines offer this type of on-line marketing, with Google one of the most widely used. This is also referred to as pay-per-click advertising as costs are only incurred when the link is clicked and there is a targeted action. The key benefits of a pay per click campaign are:
- it can run for any period and be stopped at any time
- it can target a selected audience
- fixed daily limits on cost can be set to control the budget
- in depth reporting makes it easy to see if you are achieving your goals
- costs are only incurred when there is an action (a click/website visit)
To enquire about our search engine marketing service call 020 3287 2223 or complete the form below.